Art from Fine artist Margreet Ledelay
people – fine artist – kunst – kunstenares – organic – abstract – flesh – violated
* summertime -break- if you want to visit my workspace let me know!
* via “kunstuitleen overeenkomst” makkelijker kunst bij u in huis (only in the Netherlands) informeer nu.
* working on a new collection, in this collection you can recongnize my Indonesian roots.
* still working at Artstude And teaching people to work with this amazing WordPress! Even if you don’t know anything, I can help you, feel free to contact me.
* New lay out, you like this?Visit us at facebook and tell me you like it: http://www.facebook.com/margreetledelayfineartist
Quote:“Margreet Ledelay graduated in 2010 at the Willem de Kooning academy in Rotterdam. Nature and the human body come together in a covenant in the drawings of Margreet Ledelay. In her work one sees similarities between the rugged complexities of the bark of trees and skin and internal organs at macro level. One can visualize the texture in the drawings as a metaphor for profound wounds and complex scars. To show the suffering, she often use contrasts in her work: geomatric versus organic, dark versus light. Violated, but growing with pride and live through it all.”
“art washes away the dust of daily life”
Note: Grotendeels zal de site in het Engels zijn: op deze site vindt u recente kunst van kunstenares Margreet Ledelay.
Picasso’s quote vertaling: kunst wast het stof weg van het dagelijkse leven.